Design on the next Platformance has started
We have started the design of the next Platformance game. So this is the right time for a little update.
– We know where the action will take place (cant wait to tell you but not yet 🙂 )
– We have spent quite some time and designed 90 % of the deadly traps that you will encounter. Lots of new stuff in there.
– We are happy with a first layout of the whole experience
– We have a title
What’s left to do:
– Refining the whole design
– Fixing some stuff from Castle Pain
– Adding a local and online scoreboard! (Castle Pain will get an update with the addition of the scoreboard as well)
Here is a few random trap designs:
A vertical drop where you have to jump at the right time or you will add one more death to your counter.
Blades on the ground and on the roof of a corridor that slide left and right in opposite direction… This should be fun 🙂
A room with some sort of cannon on the side and roof shooting bullets in between platforms. Think Quake 1 nail bullet traps. You’ll have to jump from platform to platform to reach the exit while avoiding a good number of bullets. Well… Hardcore mode will have lots more bullets than Easy 🙂